Why get a GED?
The GED is not the only way to earn the equivalent of a high school diploma.Christina International High School has designed an adult program called Welcome Back that leads to an actual high school diploma.
All pretests, interactive lessons, study materials, and final exams are online and available to the student 24/7.
Students do not have to navigate the process alone. A mentor is assigned to each student to provide assistance as needed and to ensure a successful outcome.
The program is designed as a five-week seminar but may be completed at the student’s desired pace.
For more information or to consult with a counselor please call our toll free number: 1.877.211.8470.
You may also find more information about our school and the Welcome Back Program on our Web site: www.christinainternationalhs.com
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Why get a GED?
CIHS is an education solution for a diverse student body with diverse academic needs. CIHS provides standard middle school and advanced high school diplomas, credit recovery and ESL programs as well as advanced placement programs. CIHS graduates are able to be competitive in future studies, whether they are at the university, junior college or technical school levels. Even after receiving diplomas, CIHS is not done with our students! We provide additional learning opportunities including ACT/SAT test preparation, career path counseling, adult continuing education and follow-on training guidance. At CIHS, we provide our students with:
· Leading Edge Web-Based Academics
· Widely Accepted and Accredited Curricula that meets State Academic Standards
· Personalized Education Plans to meet Unique Student Needs
· Responsive Student-Teacher Interaction in a Virtual Environment
· Dedicated and Experienced Staff that are Always Available to Work with You
· Dedicated and Experienced Online Educators
· Secure, Robust, Yet Readily Accessible, Web-Based Interface